♥ Hi And welcome to my Blog. My Name is Lisa K Walker, I am an Affiliate with MDC My ID #740152 . I am a Mom to 3 adult special needs boys, and I LOVE to cook. :) I share awesome Recipes, life change products that have helped not only my family but thousands of others around the world. I hope you Enjoy my Blog and find something that can help you too. So it back with a good cup of Joe and enjoy :) . Feel free to share and if you have any questions, I am always here to help you. Wishing you a fantastic day ♥ Hugs xo ~Lisa~
These are sooo easy to make and very yummy. Now keep in mind I am feeding 4 men so you can scale this down to size LOL. This is how I make them.
Lisa’s Tuna Melts
What you need
6 Ciabatta buns cut in half
4 cans of flaked white tuna drained
1 package of cream cheese
1/2 cup mayo
1 tablespoon lemon
1 tsp granulated garlic
salt and pepper to taste
2 tomatoes sliced
green onions chopped
cheese to top
I used my kitchen aid mixer and mixed together the tuna, cream cheese, and mayo, mixed it well, then added the lemon, garlic and salt and pepper, give it a taste and if needed add more lemon and salt and pepper 🙂
Line a cookie sheet with tin foil, place your buns on it, and evenly spoon the mixture between the buns. top with chopped onions, tomatoes and then cheese, as much or as little as you like.
I bake mine in the oven at 375 for about 10 to 15 minutes or so. I like it all heated through evenly 🙂
We make this often, it’s so good and easy to make, this is one of our Family’s FAV’S 🙂 This is one of most requested recipes 😀
You Will Need:
1 – pkg of spiral noodles or noodles of choice, really good with large shells too
2 lbs of ground beef
1 small onion chopped (optional)
1 package of bacon cut into small pieces
2 cups of Ketchup
1 cup of barbecue sauce
1/4 cup of mustard
1 package of shredded cheese (tex mex is awesome)
1 cup of chopped dill pickles ( SEE NOTE)
While your pasta is cooking. In a large skillet brown your ground beef with onion and bacon.
Stir in, ketchup, barbecue sauce, and mustard. Bring to a boil and let simmer for 5 min.
Remove from heat mix in your pasta in meat mixture and 1/2 bag of cheese. Put the rest of the cheese over the mixture.
Cover and let stand till cheese is melted!
NOTE: I serve with dill pickles on the side as some in my family don’t like them.
Oh, I have made this several times and it was awesome 😀 Hope you all Enjoy it as much as my FAM does 😀
What you need is
2 cans (8 oz each) refrigerated Crescent Dinner Rolls
1 cup mozzarella cheese
⅓ pound salami
⅓ pound ham
¼ pound prosciutto
6 slices Havarti cheese, halved
pepper to taste
1. Preheat the oven to 375˚F / 190˚C.
2. Unroll cans of dough, separate into triangles. On a large cookie sheet, I used a pizza sheet worked awesome 🙂 Place a bowl in the center (about 5 inches in diameter). Arrange the triangles in a ring around the bowl, the dough should overlap.
3. Layer cheese, salami, ham, prosciutto, and Havarti on each triangle closest to the ring. Season with pepper and basil.
4. Bring the top of the triangle over the filling, and tuck the edges under the bottom layer of dough. Repeat around the ring until the entire filling is enclosed.
5. Bake for 30 minutes or until the dough is golden brown.
6. Cool 5 to 10 minutes before cutting into serving slices.