I thought I would post the recipe as they are awesome to make up for Christmas gifts or if you need a quick gift to give They are really good cookies, my kids made these one year 🙂
5/8 cup flour (use 1/2 cup + 2 Tbsp)
1/2 cup rolled oats
1/2 cup flour
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
1/3 cup packed brown sugar
1/3 cup white sugar
1/2 cup dried cranberries
1/2 cup white chocolate chips
1/2 cup chopped pecans
Layer the ingredients in a 1 quart or 1-liter jar, in the order listed.
Attach a tag with the following instructions:
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Grease a cookie sheet or line with parchment paper.
3. In a medium bowl, beat together 1/2 cup softened butter, 1 egg and 1 teaspoon of vanilla until fluffy.
4. Add the entire jar of ingredients, and mix together by hand until well blended.
5. Drop by heaping spoonfuls onto the prepared baking sheet.
6. Bake for 8-10 minutes, or until edges start to brown. Cool on baking sheet, or remove to cool on wire racks