The kids say this tastes like a brownie it’s sooo yummy 🙂
Double Chocolate Zucchini Bread
What you Need
- 2 stick unsalted butter melted
- 2 cup brown sugar, packed
- 4 large eggs
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2-1/2 cups all-purpose flour,
- 1 cup cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 3 cups shredded zucchini
- 2 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 F degrees and grease 2 loaf pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Mix together melted butter and brown sugar until completely smooth. (I used my KitchenAid mixer) Add the eggs and vanilla and mix well.
- Whisk together the flour, cocoa powder, salt, baking powder, baking soda in a medium bowl. Add to the butter mixture and mix until well combined.
- Stir in the shredded zucchini and chocolate chips.
- Spoon the batter into the 2 prepared loaf pans and spread evenly. Bake for 60-65 minutes, or until a toothpick or cake tester inserted into the center comes out clean. Let the loaf cool on a rack for about 10 minutes before turning out onto a rack to cool completely.