An easy to make crockpot dish with creamy buffalo flavor you’ll love!
THIS IS SO EASY TO MAKE AND THE WHOLE FAMILY WILL LOVE IT! THIS IS A HIT EVERY TIME I MAKE IT.
Servings: 5 people
- 5-6 medium chicken breasts boneless skinless
- 12 oz bottle Frank’s RedHot Buffalo Wings Sauce
- 1 pkg Hidden Valley Ranch Salad Mix
- 8 oz package of Cream Cheese
- Lightly spray crock pot with non-stick cooking spray or rub down with butter.Pour some of the Franks sauce to slightly cover bottom of crock pot.Place chicken breasts in a single layer. Sprinkle chicken breast evenly with ranch dressing, flipping chicken and coating both sides. Then pour the rest of the Frank’s RedHot Buffalo Wing Sauce over chicken.Put the cream cheese on top. Cook on high for 4 to 5 hours or on low for 6 to 8 hours – cooking times vary, be sure to adjust your cooking time for your crock pot so you do not overcook.When ready, shred chicken right in the crock pot with the sauce using two forks. Serve on fresh baked sandwich rolls topped with your favorite toppings – blue cheese crumbles, cheddar cheese, blue cheese dressing, ranch dressing, lettuce, celery.
Can be made low carb by using lettuce leaves as wraps instead of bread. Either way, these will be a hit in your house!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!