Tea Tree Oil has some amazing benefits, here are 20 amazing ones that really do work!!
1. Acne — Tea tree oil is a natural alternative for treating acne. Before use, it is a good idea to test your skin for sensitivity by applying a few drops onto the forearm or behind the ear. If you have irritation, it can be diluted with water. Apply morning and night to the affected area and do not rinse.
2. Nail fungus — Paint tea tree oil full strength on the affected nail 2 times a day for a minimum of 2 months. The results are slow because the nail has to grow out to eliminate the fungus.
3. Insect repellent — Tea tree oil is known to repel mosquitoes, and this is one of my favorite uses for tea tree oil. In a large spray bottle add 2 ounces of tea tree oil and fill the rest with water shake well. Spray the solution onto a small area of the skin to check for irritation before applying to a large area.
4. Athletes foot cure — Apply a coating of tea tree oil to the affected area 2 to 3 times a day, when symptoms disappear, continue to apply for a couple of weeks to ensure the fungus is cured.
5. Lice Prevention — Who knew that tea tree oil can be used to prevent lice? Mix a small amount of tea tree oil into your regular shampoo approximately, 10 to 12 drops. This is a really interesting use for tea tree oil! And YES it works.
6. Skin tags — Apply tea tree oil to the skin tag and rub, repeat the process several times a day until the tag falls off on its own.
7. All-purpose cleaner — Fill a spray bottle with 2 tsp. tea tree oil and the rest with water, this works great as an all-purpose cleaner.
8. Ticks — Apply tea tree oil to the skin surrounding the tick, this will usually make the tick unlatch.
9. Wart remover — Apply a couple of drops of oil directly onto wart morning and night until the wart is gone.
10. Flea bites — Apply tea tree oil directly onto bite to help ease pain and itching.
11. Mosquito Bites — relieve itch by applying directly on to the mosquito bite. I’ve tried this and it’s one of my favorite uses for tea tree oil.
12. Ingrown hairs — Apply 1 to 2 drops to the affected area every few hours until the infection disappears.
13. Mold Killer — Use approximately 2 teaspoons tea tree oil mixed with 2 cups water and apply to mold.
14. Itchy scalp — Applying tea tree oil to the scalp will relieve the itch.
15. Dandruff — Pour a little tea tree oil into your regular shampoo to help control dandruff.
16. Headache — Add a few drops of tea tree oil to a warm damp cloth hold the cloth over face to inhale the vapors.
17. Treat a cold sore — Applying a little tea tree oil to cold sore several times a day can help reduce the severity and the duration of the outbreak.
18. Antiseptic — Apply directly to minor cuts and scrapes to help reduce the possibility of infection.
19. Joint and muscle pain — Mix tea tree oil with your favorite cream and rub onto painful areas.
20. Nasal congestion — Put a few drops of tea tree oil into the water of your humidifier, or boil a cup of water add a couple of drops of tea tree oil and inhale the vapors.
HBN has an amazing Tea Tree oil you can get it here http://HBNaturals.com/lisak click on shop to order and scroll down till you see it 🙂