Simply delicious dessert to whip up for this weekend. When I make this it disappears quickly. Airy, but rich!
- 10 square Graham Crackers
- 1 (5.9oz) box instant pudding Any flavour
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream (you can use milk but it won’t be as rich)
- 1 small container Cool Whip or your favourite whipped cream
- Put the box of pudding mix and heavy whipping cream in a large mixing bowl, whisk for 2 minutes.
- Line a square dish with graham crackers.
- Pour 1 cup of pudding over the graham crackers and spread.
- Apply another layer of graham crackers then pour the rest of the pudding over graham crackers to create the second layer.
- Sprinkle graham crackers crumbs over top.
- Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Top with Whipped Topping and put back in the refrigerator overnight or at least 6 hours.