CRUNCHY LOW CARB JALAPENO POPPERS
Makes 6 poppers.
– 3 Jalapenos, halved and seeded
– 6 tablespoons low fat cream cheese
– 1/4 cup shredded cheese blend
– 6 tablespoons parmesan cheese
– 2 tablespoons olive oil
– Pre-heat oven to 375F
– Spoon cream cheese into hallowed jalapenos
– Sprinkle shredded cheese on top of cream cheese, set aside
– In a small bowl mix parmesan cheese and olive oil to make a paste.
– Spoon parmesan mixture on top and push down lightly with the back of the spoon
– place on parchment paper lined baking sheet.
– Bake in oven for 20 minutes until topping is browned and crunchy.
– Remove from the oven, let them sit for 5 minutes and enjoy!