Meaty Ham And Cheese Ring
Oh, I have made this several times and it was awesome 😀 Hope you all Enjoy it as much as my FAM does 😀
What you need is
2 cans (8 oz each) refrigerated Crescent Dinner Rolls
1 cup mozzarella cheese
⅓ pound salami
⅓ pound ham
¼ pound prosciutto
6 slices Havarti cheese, halved
pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 375˚F / 190˚C.
- Unroll cans of dough, separate into triangles. On a large cookie sheet, I used a pizza sheet worked awesome 🙂 Place a bowl in the center (about 5 inches in diameter). Arrange the triangles in a ring around the bowl, the dough should overlap.
- Layer cheese, salami, ham, prosciutto, and Havarti on each triangle closest to the ring. Season with pepper and basil.
- Bring the top of the triangle over the filling, and tuck the edges under the bottom layer of dough. Repeat around the ring until the entire filling is enclosed.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until the dough is golden brown.
- Cool 5 to 10 minutes before cutting into serving slices.