Paleo Breakfast Muffins
4-5 strips Bacon, chopped into small pieces
1/4 C. Onions, chopped into small pieces
1/4 C. Green Pepper, chopped into small pieces
9 small Eggs
3-5 fresh Chives, minced
1 Green Onion, minced (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. Combine bacon, onion and green pepper in a medium sized mixing bowl.
3. In a regular-size muffin pan, add parchment muffin liners and add bacon mixture to cover 1/3 to 1/2 of each cup.
4. Crack a single egg on top of each bacon mixture.
5. Sprinkle the top of each egg with minced chives, a pinch of sea salt, and green onions.
6. Bake muffins for 20 minutes, remove from oven and serve.
Makes 9 Muffins.
`*.¸.*✻✿ ✻¸.* ✻¸.¸
♥✿´¯`*•.¸¸✿***SHARE SHARE SHARE! ***✿´¯`*•.¸¸✿♥
FRIEND ME /FOLLOW me on Facebook, I am always posting AWESOME stuff!: https://www.facebook.com/lisa.k.walker.9
Join our FREE Weight Loss Support Group on Facebook. Recipes, Diet Tips, Support and Encouragement. We have over 900 members and growing!! Join https://www.facebook.com/groups/spiritoftheearthnaturalweightloss