**Feel free to send me a FRIEND REQUEST or FOLLOW ME. I am always posting awesome stuff!** Lisa K Walker
For the sauce:
• 1/2 cup orange juice
• 1 tbsp grated orange zest
• 2 big garlic cloves
• 1 tbsp oyster sauce
• 2 tbsps rice vinegar
• 2 tbsps soy sauce
• 1 tsp minced ginger
• A dash of honey, sugar or agave
For the stir-fry:
• 1 lb chicken tender cut into strips
• 3 tbsp cornstarch
• 4 cups chopped mushrooms, celery, carrots, snap peas and broccoli – must be fresh.
• 1/2 cup chopped onion
• 1 tbsp olive oil
• salt and pepper to taste
1. Put all sauce ingredients in a blender. Blend and taste if you’d like to add sweetness to it.
2. Pour sauce into pan and heat for 5 mins, then put in a separate bowl.
3. Wash the pan.
4. Spice the chicken with salt & pepper.
5. Add the cornstarch and rub the chicken with it.
6. Boil the broccoli for about 5 mins, watch that it doesn’t get too soft, it stay firm.
7. Place a paper towel on a plate and lay the chopped vegetables on it.
8. Dry the pan.
9. Cook the onion on olive oil and chicken for about 4 mins – make sure the chicken is cooked!
10. Throw in the rest of the vegetables and stir-fry for 2 mins.
11. Add drops of sauce between each stir.
12. Repeat, adding a few tablespoons every 15 secs, for the sauce to cook down.
13. Place the stir-fry over hot rice.